Skip to content


We are your number one online shopping site in Canada. We are an online store where you can purchase all your premium Coffee needs particularly organic premium coffee from Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Madagascar, Malawi, Ethiopia, Angola as well as from other African countries and the world at large. On both online and in our stores across Canada, you can also find and purchase all your groceries and beauty care products at very reasonable prices. Also, we are an online retail arm owned by the,, and group the online fashion and athletic apparel brands retailers whose headquarters are based in Vancouver BC, Canada. Particularly Coffee Fa/Coffee Ju is specialized in both organic and non-coffee from Uganda East Africa and the world as a whole as well as in the exclusive import and distribution of premium organic brands from Canada, and worldwide. UGANDA COFFEE BEANS Most coffee is grown in Uganda (80%) is of the varietal Robusta (Coffee anaphora var. robusta), with the other 20% comprising Arabica varietals Typica, SL 14, SL 28, and Kent. Also grown in Uganda is the Arabica cultivar Bugishu / Bugisu (Coffee arabica var. ( Bugishu), which is grown near Sipi Falls on the western slopes of Mt. Elgon, one of Uganda's largest mountains. Generally, the coffee is grown. West Nile(Okoro - bordering on Democratic Republic of Congo and Sudan in the North West)NorthernRegion (Lira, Gulu)Eastern(Mbale, Bugisu - bordering on Kenya)Central &Southwest (Jinja, Mukono, Kampala, Masaka - by Lake Victoria)Western Region (Kasese, Mbarara - also bordering the Democratic Republic of Congo).  All our products are certified organic, and we carry a large range of products that are certified gluten-free and vegan. Our other groceries and beauty care brands, which are selected based on strict quality standards, some products may also be found in local stores and supermarkets of our retail partners across Canada. We also supply a wide range of products to the food service segment. This online store intends to provide more information about our brands and to create a platform where we can introduce more exotic and specialized products, benefiting our customers, suppliers, and retail partners. We are constantly striving to improve our products and practices in order to enhance human health, the environment, and animal welfare. Here are some of our guiding principles and objectives: ORGANIC All our products are certified organic, in compliance with  Canada's organic standards which are among the most recognized in the world, and place strict limits and prohibitions on the use of toxic and persistent pesticides; synthetic fertilizers; the routine use of drugs, antibiotics, or synthetic hormones; animal cloning; genetic engineering (“GMOs”); sewage sludge (“biosolids”);.(The COR is a non-traditional regime for the CFIA. The SFCR provides a federal program for the regulation of Canadian organic products. And the COR is designed to build on the existing system of domestic accreditation and certification as well as with strict European organic farming methods:-the responsible use of energy and natural resources-The maintenance of biodiversity- Preservation of regional ecological balances- Enhancement of soil fertility- Maintenance of water quality. HEALTH-PROMOTING We offer products with the highest level of purity possible and that are made with healthy ingredients. Our products are by and large, and wherever possible, made with minimum ingredients, whole grains, low or no added sugars/salts, without additives and flavouring. RESPECT FOR ANIMAL WELFARE Almost all of our products and ingredients are plant-based, except for a few items, such as biscuits, which are made with ingredients that include dairy, eggs, or honey. We are gradually phasing out these products and plan to replace them with plant-based alternatives. PLASTIC SUBSTITUTION We have been working with our suppliers in order to improve product packaging and to reduce the use of plastic We are also currently looking for solutions that will allow us to reduce the use of plastic in our wrapping and deliveries. We will offer more bulk options and solutions to stores whenever possible. REDUCED EMISSIONS FROM TRANSPORTATION We will look into ways to reduce our carbon footprint in transportation by selecting and prioritizing transport companies that use environmentally friendly vehicles and practices. Over time, we also plan to introduce local Canadian products, that will reduce our carbon footprint and generate gains to the local community. TRACEABILITY Our products undergo quality tests and can be traced back to their origin. We also have close knowledge and relation with our suppliers, with whom we meet regularly. If you are using our products or services and would like to make any comments or suggestions to improve our products and services, we would.

Please Create An Account With us in order to Have Access